There is a wide assortment of options and features available to homebuyers today. It pays to work with a mortgage professional who will represent you and ensure the mortgage you get is the one best suited to your needs.
With pre-approval, consumers also will see a hold placed on the mortgage rate for as many as 120 days. This helps to lock in low-interest rates. Without this pre-approval, you may lose the opportunity to secure a lower mortgage rate.
Close Your Loan
The information you provide will determine your pre-approval along with supporting documentation provided by you. There are a variety of different loans and each one has its purposes but the most important factor is closing the loan for you!
You now have a mortgage that you can be confident was the right one for you! The next step from here comes with managing your mortgage and finances to continue to keep you in a good position.
Canada's Mortgage Broker
You're only 5 minutes away from getting the best mortgage possible.
We are independent, trained professionals licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your mortgage needs.
A Mortgage Broker’s primary expertise is locating funding for mortgage financing. They know where the best rates can be found. What’s more, they have the knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders in the best way possible to successfully obtain mortgage financing. In addition to rates, because mortgage-based financing is the broker’s primary business, he or she has developed expertise in what type of mortgage financing each lender prefers to pursue. This kind of knowledge not only results in the most favorable rates for each project but often whether a project is funded at all.
Reasons to Use a Mortgage Broker
- Access to different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors, and financial institutions.
- Fast credit and loan pre-approvals with no cost or obligation. (Some conditions may apply)
- They are experts at matching you with the best-suited mortgage.
- Get mortgage rates at wholesale, guaranteed up to 120 days.
- They work for YOU, not the bank.
- Up-to-date on all the mortgage rates, terms, and re-payment options available on the market.
- They only specialize in mortgages and are knowledgeable on current trends.
- They save you time and money!
- Brokers have a vested interest in satisfying your needs since they rely on referrals and repeat business