Why use Mortgage Guys?
- You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once Mortgage Guys – one and done
- Apply online in minutes from the comfort of your home
- Rates as low as you go !
- Get unbiased expert advice with hundreds of options no single bank can provide
- Secure a rate hold for up to 120 days
- Fast we mean really fast service
- Save a ton of time and money with our pre-negotiated rates and terms
You may put as little as 5% down if you have an excellent credit history. The down payment is a vital part of understanding what you're able to be pre-approved for and what your mortgage will look like.
Did you know we can pre-qualify you and get a 120-day rate hold? If rates go up while your house hunting your rate can’t and if rates go down with your rate locked in we can usually get the rate reduction. It’s a win-win for you and your family.
Speak To A Broker Today
You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once with one application why not be one and done– something no bank can do ! With exceptional service, expert advice we will save you thousands.
Our Mortgage Process Simplified.
At MortgageGuys.com we want to provide you with a stress-free mortgage experience.
- Pre Approval Consultation: Well discuss what your situation and needs are and provide the options with any pros and cons to each. From here you'll fill out an application online or in-person and upload the necessary documentation. Then you'll receive a pre-approval and budget so you can begin your search.
- Make An Offer On Your Home and Gather The Necessary Information: We’ll review and gather employment letters, pay stubs, and all necessary documents to make sure there are no surprises at the end.
- Select a Lender: Together we’ll review lender options and the type of loan that best suits you.
- Mortgage Loan Submission Mortgage Load Approval: We are notified of the approval and we then ensure with you any outstanding conditions are met prior to funding.
- Prepare Mortgage Documents: Your mortgage documents are completed and you can sign them from the comfort of your home or come in to sign.
- Mortgage Funding: Your mortgage funds are then transferred by wire to your lawyer on your closing date.
- Move in and love your new home – CONGRATULATIONS!