Why use Mortgage Guys?
- You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once Mortgage Guys – one and done
- Apply online in minutes from the comfort of your home
- Rates as low as you go !
- Get unbiased expert advice with hundreds of options no single bank can provide
- Secure a rate hold for up to 120 days
- Fast we mean really fast service
- Save a ton of time and money with our pre-negotiated rates and terms
File Personal Taxes
File your personal tax returns and pay any income tax you owe on time. This shows that you’re reliable, honest, and serious about both your business and your potential new mortgage.
Keep your credit history clean. Bad credit history is a major red flag for anyone applying for a mortgage, but it’s particularly damaging for the self-employed who are scrutinized more heavily around income.
Have as much money in your savings as you can. This not only makes the banks view you more favorably, but it may also lead them to give you a lower rate.
Speak To A Broker Today
You can go to every bank one at a time or you can go to them all at once with one application why not be one and done– something no bank can do ! With exceptional service, expert advice we will save you thousands.
Our Mortgage Process Simplified.
At MortgageGuys.com we want to provide you with a stress-free mortgage experience.
- Pre Approval Consultation: Well discuss what your situation and needs are and provide the options with any pros and cons to each. From here you'll fill out an application online or in-person and upload the necessary documentation. Then you'll receive a pre-approval and budget so you can begin your search.
- Make An Offer On Your Home and Gather The Necessary Information: We’ll review and gather employment letters, pay stubs, and all necessary documents to make sure there are no surprises at the end.
- Select a Lender: Together we’ll review lender options and the type of loan that best suits you.
- Mortgage Loan Submission Mortgage Load Approval: We are notified of the approval and we then ensure with you any outstanding conditions are met prior to funding.
- Prepare Mortgage Documents: Your mortgage documents are completed and you can sign them from the comfort of your home or come in to sign.
- Mortgage Funding: Your mortgage funds are then transferred by wire to your lawyer on your closing date.
- Move in and love your new home – CONGRATULATIONS!